I must admit that I'm dreadfully behind on my blogging, once again! There are numerous updates that I look forward to sharing with you soon, but first I would like to begin with some more "pressing" news:
This past June, I was delighted to discover that the PBS documentary I scored last summer, Mississippi ReMixed, is currently under consideration for national and international distribution! This is great news, and I'm extremely excited for director/producer Myra Williams Ottewell – what a well-deserved honor for her and her project!
Here's the only catch: Myra is currently in need of fundraising help to overcome the last financial hurdles that stand between the film and its worldwide audience. I ask you to please consider partnering with this project – either by making a donation, or by helping to spread the word online – so that its message of racial reconciliation can impact viewers not only within the state of Mississippi, but across the globe.
No comments:
Post a Comment